Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

if I were principal for a week the first rule I will change is all sports are allowed but in certain areas.

secondly, would allow a day could free day so all the kids are all allowed to bring anything but whatever they take from home has to be a prophet.

thirdly I would make all Monday's day-offs unless they want to come to school. 

fourthly Ill make a fun time airier for good kids then I would make a ginormous trampoline park with 250 tramps.

last I would create an optical course for adults and teachers.    

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Taj, this is Zana from the summer learning journey. You have some great ideas for being principal especially making a trampoline park, that would be so fun I am sure all the students would love that idea. Making mondays optional is also a fun idea, I am sure students and teachers would love to have a 3 day weekend. Do you have anything you would change about the subjects at school? I know if I was principal I would try and make maths more fun!
    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete